INDIANAPOLIS – The Indiana Department of Transportation will close lanes in Marion County and along the I-70 corridor after the July 4th holiday weekend.
Crews will be off the road by 12 p.m. Friday, July 3 in observance of the holiday weekend.
This weekly release will detail full closures, lane closures and ramp closures throughout the construction zones in Marion County and along the I-70 corridor from I-465 to the Ohio State Line.
During construction, please plan ahead and find alternate routes. Give yourself extra time to travel in construction zones and drive distraction free.
Some of this work is weather dependent and could change. Follow @INDOTEast on Twitter and INDOT East Central on Facebook for the latest construction information.
*Note* These closures are for the next week, not just for this weekend, please pay close attention to the dates.
- I-70 WB from the South Split to Ronald Reagan Parkway
- ALL LANES CLOSED
- June 26 to July 30
- I-65 NB near Keystone Ave. (Downtown Indianapolis)
- All lanes closed, traffic diverted into crossover
- Monday, April 20 to Friday, August 7
- NOTE: From Midnight to Noon, 3 lanes going NB, 2 lanes going SB. From Noon to Midnight: 2 lanes going NB, 3 lanes going SB.
- SR 67 from I-465 to SR 144
- Intermittent lane closures
- Daytime work, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday, June 15 to Monday, August 10
- I-70 WB from Mt. Comfort Rd. to Post Rd.
- All lanes closed, traffic diverted onto WB lanes
- Friday, June 26 to Friday, July 24
- I-70 WB from SR 1 to SR 3
- Left lane closed
- 6 p.m. Friday, June 26 to 12 p.m. Friday, July 17
- I-70 EB from Centerville Rd to Ohio State Line
- Left lane closed
- 6 a.m. Monday, July 6 to 6 a.m. Friday, July 17
- I-65 SB to East Street (Downtown Indianapolis)
- RAMP CLOSED
- Overnight work, 9 p.m. to 6 a.m., Monday, July 6 to Thursday, July 9
- Southport Rd to I-65 NB
- RAMPS CLOSED
- Thursday, July 9 to end of November
Motorists in East Central Indiana can monitor road closures, road conditions, and traffic alerts any time via: