Westside Professional Women is offering three $1,000 scholarships to Hendricks County women who will be pursuing higher education at a college, vocational, or trade school in the fall of 2018.
All applicants must be legal residents of Hendricks County and either a graduating female high school senior or an adult female returning to school.
Three $1,000 scholarships will be awarded.
· Who can apply for the scholarship? Any graduating female, high school senior student or adult female returning to school that will be attending a college, vocational or trade school in the fall of 2018.
· What is the time frame for a returning student? A returning student is defined as an adult female who has been out of school (high school, college or vocational/trade school) for more than 2 years. During the time frame away from school, the adult female cannot have been a part-time or full-time student at any higher education, vocational or trade school institution.
· A previous scholarship recipient cannot apply for the scholarship again.
· Questions about the application should be directed to the Ariane Cagle, Westside Professional Women, at WPWScholarshipProgram@gmail.com.
· The winner of the scholarship will be requested to appear at the Scholarship Award program on June 12, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the club’s meeting site.
For the application, visit: http://www.meetup.com/WestsideProfessionalWomen/
The deadline for submitting applications is April 20, 2018.