BOONE AND HENDRICKS COUNTIES, Ind. – The Indiana Department of Transportation announces the closures scheduled for the State Road 39 Bridge over I-65 in Lebanon have been postponed until next weekend due to the forecast of rain on Saturday night.
This project also includes the following bridges for thin deck overlays:
- S.R. 32 over Big Eagle Creek, located just east of U.S. 421
- S.R. 39 over Prairie Creek, located one half of one mile north of S.R. 32
- S.R. 267 over White Lick Creek, located nearly one mile south of I-65
- S.R. 32 over Isenhour Ditch, located nearly two and one half miles east of S.R. 39
- S.R. 267 over Wiley Thompson Ditch, located over three and one half miles north of I-74
HIS Constructors was awarded the $991,676 contract. Work is scheduled to be completed on all bridges by June 30, 2021.
Motorists in West Central Indiana can monitor road closures, road conditions, and traffic alerts any time via: