Leadership Hendricks County is accepting applications for the 2023 class. Those who are selected will have the honor of being the 31st class in the community leadership development program’s history. The applicants who are selected will gather for a retreat in January, learn about a different facet of life in Hendricks County each month, then wrap up the program in November with presentations and fun.
Wondering whether LHC is right for you (or someone you know)? Do any of the following statements fit you or them?
- You don’t think you’re a leader. LHC delivers the skills you’ll need to step up to leadership roles, along with access to the people who can help you grow.
- You’re already a leader. Want to be a more effective and intentional leader? LHC will deepen your self-knowledge, understanding of your team, and awareness of local resources.
- Your career could use a boost. Trouble convincing your supervisor that you can do more? The skills you’ll gain in LHC classes are immediately applicable to your workplace.
- You’re concerned about your town. Is it growing too fast? Why whine on social media when LHC will help you learn how to create meaningful change in your community?
- You need some new connections. New to the area or an introvert? Your LHC classmates will become some of your best friends and you’ll be amazed at how quickly your network grows.
Applications must be submitted no later than December 1, 2022. If you live, work, or if you serve Hendricks County through volunteer efforts, and would like to apply — or would just like to know more about what LHC could do for you — visit our website at leadershiphendrickscounty.org.