INDIANAPOLIS — Governor Eric J. Holcomb today announced several appointments to various state boards and commissions.
Indiana Election Commission
The governor made two reappointments to the commission, who will serve until July 1, 2022:
- Zachary Klutz (Fishers), partner with Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Suzannah Overholt (Indianapolis), partner with SmithAmundsen
Indiana Land Resources Council
The governor made one reappointment to the council, who will serve until June 30, 2024:
- David Kovich (Lafayette), owner of Komark LTD
Indiana State Board of Education
The governor made one reappointment to the board, who will serve until June 30, 2024:
- Kathleen “Katie” Mote (Madison), vice president of Project Lead The Way, Inc.
The governor also made one new appointment to the board, who will serve until June 30, 2024:
- Erika Dilosa (Schererville), director of special education at 21st Century Charter School at Gary