The Town of Brownsburg’s free curbside limb pick up will start on April 29 and run through September 25. NOTE that Willow Springs, Sunny Knoll, Hartford Park, and The Hideaway pickup will now be on Tuesday, still on Route 2. This is a service offered in Town limits only.
No call is necessary to request collection; the crew collects according to the following schedule:
ROUTE 1: Weeks of April 29, May 13 and 28 (no pickup on 5/27 Memorial Day), June 10 and 24, etc.
Monday: Hollaway Pointe, Hollaway Ridge, Hollaway Corner, Northridge, Fountains of Northridge, Arbors of Northridge, Northridge Estates, and Mardale Estates, Arbor Springs, Summer Ridge and Autumn Glen
Tuesday: Windridge Landing, Oaks of Windridge, Winding Creek, Green Street Village, Whittington Estates, Lake Ridge and Hession Fields
Wednesday: Murphy Meadows and Austin Meadows
ROUTE 2: Weeks of May 6 and 20, June 3 and 17, etc.
Monday: Holiday Lane, Prairie Village, Chadwick Square, Cedar Run, Cedar Run Lakes and Sugar Bush Farms
Tuesday: Willow Springs, Sunny Knoll, Hartford Park, The Hideaway, Hunters Cove, Thornburg, Bersot Crossing, Fox Chase and Heritage Hills
Wednesday: Ashwood, Hornaday Heights, Ironwood Estates, Brownswood, Country Walk, Fairfield Heights, Meadowchase, Lincoln Pointe, Beacon Pointe, Holiday Pines, Creekside Commons, Wynne Farms and Maple Grove
When a holiday falls on Monday, the route will begin on Tuesday. Collection times may vary, so it is recommended that stacks be along the curb by 7 a.m. on the neighborhood’s scheduled pickup day.
The following are the rules of the limb pickup program in order for the chipper truck to make timely and safe pickups:
- Limbs no larger than 6” in diameter;
- No trash or lumber of any kind;
- No stumps, root balls or firewood;
- No decorative grasses or grass clippings;
- Piles should be placed between the sidewalk and the curb, not in the street;
- Do not block limb piles;
- Limb piles should be no larger than what a pickup truck is able to hold;
- Limbs should be neatly facing the same direction; and
- Leave the limbs as long and straight as possible, you do not need to cut up limbs for the chipper truck.