BOONE AND HENDRICKS COUNTIES, Ind. – The Indiana Department of Transportation announces State Road 32 will close this weekend one half of one mile east of the U.S. 421 intersection on the bridge over Big Eagle Creek. The roadway will be closed Saturday, July 25 and Sunday, July 26 between the hours of 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. This is to overlay the bridge deck.
This project also includes the following bridges:
- S.R. 39 over Prairie Creek, located one half of one mile north of S.R. 32
- S.R. 39 over I-65 in Lebanon
- S.R. 32 over Isenhour Ditch, located nearly two and one half miles east of S.R. 39
- S.R. 267 over White Lick Creek, located nearly one mile south of I-65
- S.R. 267 over Wiley Thompson Ditch, located over three and one half miles north of I-74
HIS Constructors was awarded the $991,676 contract. Work is scheduled to be completed on all bridges by June 30, 2021.
Motorists in West Central Indiana can monitor road closures, road conditions, and traffic alerts any time via:
- Facebook: facebook.com/INDOTWestCentral
- Twitter: @INDOT_WCentral
- CARS 511: indot.carsprogram.org
Mobile App: iTunes App Store and the Google Play store for Android