BOONE AND HENDRICKS COUNTIES, Ind. – The Indiana Department of Transportation announces construction begins today on two State Road 267 Bridges. The S.R. 267 in Boone County over White Lick Creek, located approximately one mile south of I-65. The S.R. 267 Bridge in Hendricks County over Wiley Thompson Ditch, located just north of C.R. 1000 N. Traffic at both bridges will be controlled with a traffic signal. The east leg of C.R. 1000 N. will be closed during the construction. Motorists may use C.R. 750 East. This work is anticipated to last two weeks.
This project also includes the following bridges:
- S.R. 32 over Big Eagle Creek, located just east of U.S. 421
- S.R. 39 over Prairie Creek, located one half of one mile north of S.R. 32
- S.R. 39 over I-65 in Lebanon
- S.R. 32 over Isenhour Ditch, located nearly two and one half miles east of S.R. 39
HIS Constructors was awarded the $991,676 contract. Work is scheduled to be completed on all bridges by June 30, 2021.
Motorists in West Central Indiana can monitor road closures, road conditions, and traffic alerts any time via:
- Facebook: facebook.com/INDOTWestCentral
- Twitter: @INDOT_WCentral
- CARS 511: indot.carsprogram.org
Mobile App: iTunes App Store and the Google Play store for Android