What to Expect
If you’re a Veteran in crisis or concerned about one, call to reach caring, qualified VA responders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A qualified responder will answer your call, ready to listen and help.
- The responder will ask a few questions, such as whether you or the Veteran or service member you’re concerned about may be in immediate danger or at risk for suicide.
- The call is free and confidential, and you decide how much information to share.
- Support doesn’t end with your conversation. Our responders can connect you with the resources you need.
- Afterward you may be connected with your local suicide prevention coordinator, who will contact you the next business day for continued support.