In these challenging and uncertain times, the state is providing a variety of key resources to support Hoosiers impacted by COVID-19.
Resources for unemployed workers
- To contact the Department of Workforce Development (DWD) regarding unemployment insurance, which must be completed electronically, click here or call 800-891-6499.
- Due to high call volume, some calls are getting a message that the phone number is not working. DWD is working to correct this and answer calls as quickly as possible.
- To watch a presentation by the DWD covering the basics of filing for unemployment insurance, click here.
Social services assistance
- To apply for Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) benefits, such as food and health coverage assistance, call 800-403-0864 or click here.
- To find information on a variety of community resources, including food, housing and health care assistance, call 2-1-1 or click here.
- To find food banks and meal service sites near you, visit FSSA’s Food Assistance Availability Map.
- To find critical-care work opportunities serving children, seniors and people with disabilities, click here.
Resources for Hoosier businesses
- To apply for low-interest disaster loans through the U.S. Small Business Administration, call 800-659-2955 or click here.
- To find resources for business owners affected by COVID-19, call the Indiana Economic Development Corporation (IEDC) at 800-463-8081 or click here.
- If your business can help Indiana fight COVID-19 by sharing or producing medical supplies, or in any other way, please email the IEDC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about how Gov. Holcomb’s March 23 stay-at-home executive order applies to your business, first read the FAQ document. Remaining questions can be answered by emailing email@example.com or calling 877-820-0890.
- To contact the Indiana Department of Revenue while in-person services are closed, call 317-232-2240 or click here.
As the situation continues to unfold, the Senate Republicans’ COVID-19 resource page will be constantly updated with available resources and information.