INDIANAPOLIS – There will be intermittent lane restrictions on the southwest side of Indianapolis.
Geotechnical survey crews will be working on I-465 and U.S. 31 from Monday, July 8 to July 23.
Below are lane restriction locations and times. Drivers are reminded to slow down in work zones and pay attention to traffic around them.
- U.S. 31 (on the south side)
- Intermittent daytime lane closures
- Each direction will have at least one lane open at all times
- Closures will take place between 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- I-465 (southwest side)
- Single lane night restrictions
- Closures will take place between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- W. Mooresville Bypass Rd
- Daytime lane restrictions
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekends
Subscribe to receive text and email alerts about INDOT projects and services at alerts.indot.in.gov.
Learn about highway work zones and other traffic alerts at indot.carsprogram.org, 1-800-261-ROAD (7623) or 511 from a mobile phone.