INDIANAPOLIS, IN – January 26th – When it comes to paying less for fuel, The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) family of stores wants to know: “How Low Can You Go?” With Kroger’s fuel points and the current low prices of retail fuel in many parts of the country, some customers could spend as little as 1¢ per gallon to fill up their tanks. Thanks to the return of Kroger’s #FuelPointsSweeps giveaway, customers have a chance to win free fuel for a month!
“With so many ways to save on fuel at Kroger, we’re inviting our customers to share in these amazingly low prices,” said Katie Wolfram, Kroger Central Division’s vice president of merchandising. “Our fuel program offers so much convenience and value that it is easier than ever for our loyal customers to save.”
The company currently operates more than 2,000 fuel center locations in 37 states, with 95 of those in Central Division’s Indiana and Illinois stores.
Win Free Fuel for a Month with #FuelPointsSweeps:
From February 3 through February 16, Kroger family of stores customers can participate in an event to win free fuel for a month by sharing photos that answer “How Low Can You Go?” with fuel points at company fuel centers. Customers are invited to post on Kroger’s Facebook page with the hashtag #FuelPointsSweeps, or post on Instagram or Twitter, tag Kroger and use the hashtag #FuelPointsSweeps, to be automatically entered to win. Twenty-four final winners will be selected at random during the month of February and awarded “free fuel for a month” – a $200 gift card. Click here for more details.
There are many ways to save on fuel at Kroger’s family of stores:
- Customers can earn 100 fuel points for every $100 in groceries purchased, redeemable in nearly all supermarket fuel centers and convenience store locations, as well as participating Shell fuel stations.
- Buy Gift Cards, Use Like Cash, Save on Fuel. Most gift cards earn double points every day – for every purchase of $50 in gift cards from Kroger’s Gift Card Mall, customers receive 100 fuel points. Customers can also earn double fuel points on No-Contract Wireless Phones and Airtime Cards.
- Every qualifying prescription earns customers 50 fuel points, as does participation in Kroger’s Customer 1st Survey.
- When they use the Kroger REWARDS Visa®, cardholders can earn an additional 5 cents off the cost of a gallon when they redeem points. New cardholders can save 25 cents a gallon during their first three months as cardholders when they redeem at least 100 fuel points.
- Customers can redeem up to 100 points or 10 cents per gallon at participating Shell stations or up to $1.25 per gallon at Kroger fuel centers (1,000 points maximum and up to 25 cents for new customers using a Kroger REWARDS Visa®).
See a store associate or visit www.123rewardscard.com for full details. Exclusions apply – please see full details at www.kroger.com/fuel.