Ind. – The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is now hiring for
multiple full-time positions, primarily highway maintenance workers and
mechanics at upcoming career fairs over the next few weeks. INDOT is also
hiring seasonal winter program workers to assist with winter operations
this upcoming season.
INDOT provides a dynamic workplace that serves Indiana citizens, improves our state’s quality of life, and enhances its economic opportunity. INDOT offers a competitive total compensation package, as well as outstanding work/life balance. Whether you are an established professional in the transportation field or just starting your career, INDOT has exciting and challenging opportunities for you.
Positions are available throughout West Central Indiana including: Cloverdale, Frankfort, West Lafayette, Terre Haute and Crawfordsville. Interested parties are encouraged to bring their resumes to the career fair and prepare to be interviewed.
All of the career fairs will last from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the locations and dates below:
· Cloverdale Subdistrict: Monday, September 17 at 10 High Street, Cloverdale
· Frankfort Subdistrict: Friday, September 21 at 1675 W. S.R. 28, Frankfort
· West Lafayette Subdistrict: Monday, September 24 at 2319 U.S. 231, West Lafayette
· Terre Haute Subdistrict: Monday, October 1 at 5693 East Sony Dr, Terre Haute
· Crawfordsville Subdistrict: Tuesday, October 2 at 41 West 300 North, Crawfordsville
Employment opportunities are available online at www.jobs.indot.in.gov.
Questions regarding the Career Fairs listed above should be directed to the Crawfordsville District Human Resources office at 765-361-5210 or 765-361-5204.
Motorists can learn about highway work zones and other traffic alerts at indot.carsprogram.org, 1-800-261-ROAD (7623) or 511 from a mobile phone.
Subscribe to receive text and email alerts about INDOT projects at https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/INDOT/subscriber/new.