INDIANAPOLIS—Gov. Eric J. Holcomb today announced several new appointments to various state boards and commissions.
Alcohol & Tobacco Commission
The governor made one new appointment to the Alcohol & Tobacco Commission:
- Joshua D. Harrison (Indianapolis), former director of the Indiana State Board of Nursing and Indiana Psychology Board with the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency, will join the commission as prosecutor. His term expires January 31, 2022.
Oral History Advisory Committee
The governor made four new appointments to the Oral History Advisory Committee, who will serve at the pleasure of the governor:
- Rebecca J. Bonham (South Bend), retired executive director of the Studebaker National Museum
- Dr. Philip V. Scarpino (Indianapolis), professor of history, director of the Graduate Program in Public History, and director of oral history for the Tobias Center for Leadership Excellence at IUPUI
- James “Jim” Shella (Indianapolis), retired longtime WISH-TV political reporter
- Dr. Barbara Truesdell (Bloomington), assistant director of the Center for the Study of History and Memory at Indiana University